Monday, September 11, 2006

My Old Rankings - and thoughts.
1. Auburn – Looked really dominant…but then again it was Miss St.
2. USC – Week off.
3. Ohio State – A huge win against Texas. I was very happy to see those Longhorns go down.
4. Texas – I do give Ohio St. and Texas credit for playing a tough opponent in a non-conference game. Takes balls.
5. West Virginia – Weakest schedule imaginable. Are they going to try and put some high schools on the schedule next year?
6. LSU – Quality win. Though Arizona might totally suck.
7. Florida – Does beating up Central Florida even count as a win?
8. Florida State – Troy looked dangerous for a while. They pulled out a win though.
9. Georgia – Beat the other USC…I must admit I totally didn’t care about that game.
10. Notre Dame – Ok Irish, you can now move up in the rankings.

My New Rankings
1. Ohio State
2. Auburn
3. USC
4. Texas
5. Notre Dame
6. LSU
7. West Virginia
8. Florida
9. Georgia
10. Florida State

Any other thoughts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home